08 November 2006

God Hates Funny, Apparently

Movieguide.org is a film review and right-wing conservative opine dumping ground run by Dr.? Ted Baehr. I've been reading it on and off for a while for a good laugh, but check out this review of BORAT. I learned two things from this review and hopefully I can imparte them.

1: I had no idea God was incapable of grasping satire (good to know)

2: Since when did crazy fundamentalist Christians have a problem with anti-semitism.

"plus man feigns gross anti-Semitism to see how many American's will agree with him"
No, no, no. They don't just agree. They up the anti. Shouldn't the question be why do so many American's agree with him? And not just in the movie. Check out the show. Borat lets people be who they are. And most people truly suck!

COMMENTARY:

Jesus-Tapdancing-Christ

(THANKS TO "ALWAYS-RIGHT" Josh FOR THE TIP)


1 comment:

Marin Blank said...

Huh, someone finally got my nickname right.