08 May 2008

Welcome Back Hardon! How I've Missed You Little (read: big) Fella

The recent bane of my penis's existence looked like a Grandmother. No, not my Grandmother! I would have already cut my head off. The Grandmother in question is Dr. Sue Johansen who hosted "Sex Talk" on Oxygen.

Her show of six years is coming to an end. Now I know all your uber-hipsters out there will be devastated. No more late nights watching her show, being repulsed and keeping your trap shut because 'everyone is entitled to a sexuality'.

And yes, I agree, sex is a wondrous thing. But when one of the people in question is a blue haired old spinster palming a huge vibrantly pink rubber cast phallus and explaining just where the taint is, I would prefer that we all had to wear Burkas.

Anyway, here's to you, creepy old Sex-Talk lady. I hope the show whacked up the sex toys with you and you'll have something to do in your free time. Heaven knows you will have no problem locating that darn little lady in the canoe.

Fellas...it's once again safe to whack away!

No comments: