15 March 2007

Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Sues Bill O'Reilly...Is There Anyone He Won't Sexually Harass?

I really promised myself I wouldn't blog about A.N. Smith, because I want to be able to look at myself in the mirror. But this is indirect enough and too laugh inducing to pass up.

According to CNN.com Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt is suing Fox News and Bill O'Reilly because O'Reilly called him a fraud for claiming he could be the father of A.N.'s baby.

Can you believe how low O'Reilly has sunk? Is there anything he won't do to upset the father's of this, our brave America? How dare he! I honestly didn't think he would stoop so low as to actually comment at all on the affairs of some backwoods white trash piece of shit who nobody should care about and who hasn't deserved any of her exposure.

I couldn't care less about A.N. even if Ann Coulter stood over me spreading her beaver and telling me the only way she wouldn't squat is if I claimed to be in love with A.N. and that her stupid fucking show was my very favorite.

The best thing that bucket of yuck could've done for that kid was buy the farm. O'Reilly and every other talking head should be sued for Obscenity. Because the amount of coverage that jizz-jar has received for nothing at all is the only thing I've ever really found obscene.

Oh, and that Prince guy is asking for $10 million.

BTW: A.N. is Anna Nicole, but I promised myself I would only write it once.

No comments: