13 October 2008

The Post Has A Hard On For Palin...I Have A Hard On For The Post


Sarah Palin is by far the sexiest, most alluring person to have ever had a serious chance at winning the Vice-Presidency. Though Bush seems like a really funny guy, who would be a great wing man and might just get you laid by a broad reminiscent of a young Sarah Palin. Skin deep judgements are a bad idea.

Here is a good idea. Take a look at all the truly vile shit Sarah Palin is already responsible for after only less than two years as the Govenor of Alaska,where she was elected. I wonder if the people who voted for her there, chowder-headed retards though they may be, will feel abandoned.

Seems that Colbert King of the post has a major problem with Sarah Palin and actually compiled a list of facts of things she has done. Imagine that...actual facts. What a dick! So presumptious. I bet he eats that same hoity toity lettuce as Obama.

"I'm an Alaskan, not an American" was the slogan of the party's founder, Joe Vogler, who also said "I've got no use for America or her damned institutions" and "I won't be buried under their damned flag."

That is a quote from the story and reveals Palin's husband's alignment with a seccession party in Alaska, which she also has ties to. Now, I'm no nationalist, but I'd hate to be in Alaska and have it secceed and then I need a pasport to get back to where I live. What a pain in the ass!

No comments: